Saturday, January 19, 2013

Snow Patrol: Called Out in the Dark


I was listening to KFOG on Thursday and I heard Snow Patrol’s Called Out in the Dark. A song from 2011, I was taken with the fullness of its sound, especially its deep bass-synthesizer tremors and little bubbly bits. There are also little handclaps that pop up every now and then in the verses, which are a welcome, pleasant surprise. The guitar scratch in the second verse sounds great too. I’m also choosing to write this post, because I just turned on the stereo to listen to KFOG this Saturday evening and what song just started? You guessed it.

As noted earlier this week, I’m always one for watching and promoting Later… With Jools Holland, so here’s Snow Patrol appearing on the show back in 2011. BSo


No comments:

Post a Comment